Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys in buffalo are getting close to 12". My goal for me was to plow first before the north east! Well that isnt gonna happen.:( Anyone else in new york getting some snow? Well, were forcasted to get snow showers on friday, but im praying for at least 2 inches.
Later guys,

·
Registered
445 Posts
It is snowing here now they are saying 8-12" tonight into Tue morning. This is going to be our 3rd plow event this year. We have alredy seen over 12" of snow this season.

·
Registered
265 Posts
crazy

CNYJoe:( could you please send around 6 inches down my way?? thanks, Campi !!! plowing! :cash

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Mabye tonight for us... i doubt it but there calling for 2 to 4 tonight...

·
Registered
666 Posts
Re: crazy

campi said:
CNYJoe:( could you please send around 6 inches down my way?? thanks, Campi !!! plowing! :cash

Campi,
I just saw on the news its snowing in the Pocanos. It was even snowing in Philly a little bit.

Ray

·
Registered
445 Posts
Well it looks like this weekend everybody may get a little snow plowing!

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Except here. Weatherbug is showing clear until next Wednesday when there is a chance of rain/snow showers with temps in the 40s:rolleyes: .

·
Registered
445 Posts
Looks like now we may have the same weather as you ****, they are saying now that the storm is going to head out to sea instead of going up the coast:headwall

·
Registered
866 Posts
Well guys- the storm might be going out to sea, but I have been dealing with lake effect for the last five days now. I have plowed twice as many times as CNY Joe- and I would not mind a break now. I'd like to get some rest and have some fun with the kids, but if we get hammered I'll be happy to go out and play!!

We'll just have to wait and see where that High pressure goes- still not too late to get hit!

Bill

·
Registered
445 Posts
I wouldn't say you have plowed twice as much as me maybe once more and a little more snow,,,LOL

·
Registered
150 Posts
We got about 6 inches at my place up the mountains yesterday.It was nice to do some plowing.Today I hooked up a western spreader on my Cj-7 I got up there.:D

·
Registered
445 Posts
phillyplowking1, looks like you maybe getting some more by the weekend

·
Registered
15 Posts
havent seen anything more than a dusting-just south of buffalo:D

·
Registered
866 Posts
Looks like the wind has been blowing mostly easterly off of the lake- that's why we're getting dumped on right now. I will have to go out again soon. I wouldn't mind sharing the snow guys! Honest!!!

Bill

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
How about those pictures, Bill? You promised! I'll be happy with some pictures of your blazer in the snow :drinkup

I might get some on friday, I'll be ready by then!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Yeah Bill, were are the pics off all the snow you been having fun playing in?plowing!

·
Registered
866 Posts
Ok guys I got a few pics- I will try to get them up tmo- the most significant snows were on Monday- and I was a little pre-occupied with an alternator that was frying. But I did try to get a few pics for all of you addicts.

Bill

·
LetsTalkSnow.com - Travel & Bar Consultant
2,029 Posts
EASY FELLAS.......They are calling for white gold
here in Philly.....People are going crazy !!!!
1-3 inches for tonite thru tomorrow !

I waved bye-bye to my $$$ in AC yesterday
and am heading back to Syracuse shortly....

BTW: The Hooters girls in AC are pretty sharp
looking too !

Bill......POST them pics.........

Haven't heard from the Buffalo guys either......
I wonder if Got Grass is doing lawn clean ups,
showplowing, or BOTH!....................geo:confused:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts