Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
LetsTalkSnow.com - Director of Comedy
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I gotta tell ya, just about all of you seen when I put the 8611 Blizzard on my 250 as a spoof. Truck handled it real good I thought and I never had a problem with the suspension as of yet. Well I wanted to give the truck a little added support so when I was stacking and what not I would stress out the suspension. First I talked to Pelican and he said he liked the timbrens so I finally went an got a set for the front. Best move I could have made. Truck rides slightly firmer but nice, Less roll on corners, and now when I put the plow on it holds it incredible. I would recomend these to anyone who plows. When the plow is on truck handles the bumps with timbrens even better and The suspension isnt working nearly as hard. Thanks Steve. Now we have to get some stacks on my F-350.:burnout

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
Wait till you plow with them.The difference when stacking is nice.The truck doesn't squat down,and bury itself in the pile,and that keeps more weight on the rear tires for traction.

·
LetsTalkSnow.com - Director of Comedy
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I never had a squatting issue, but I wanted to make things a little stiffer so when I'm stacking snow it takes the pressure off the springs a little. The front of all our trucks with the plow package of course is made to take the weight but when you stack snow the forces on your front end are incredible. So this just adds a little support for when I get silly and start making tall piles

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
I think that they are worth the money.Better ride and on the Gm's make the front end saty up instead of going to the ground.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts