Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in the WNY area wanna get together for some drinks, munchies, coffee, sometime? A general gathering of crazy people with a common intrest. A meet & greet type of thing?
Buffalo, Rochester & anyone in between.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Sure I would be interested in getting together. I don't mind having a beer or 2 :D

·
LetsTalkSnow.com - Travel & Bar Consultant
2,029 Posts
MIKE..........What you mean? Us CNY boys ain't invited ?

Set the date and the place.......Call me a hotel !
I need a road trip!...............geo

·
Registered
866 Posts
Yeah- what about us CNY Guys?!?! We aren't afriad to get a convoy together and hit the thruway!!! You're not too far from us! How about the first Saturday in February? As long as it's not snowing I'm up for a road trip and some time outta the house- could probably convince Joe to go too. We could even set it up for a meet at Hooters in Rochester- only about an hour and ahalf for me to go- also halfway between Buff and Syracuse. Almost went to the CT meeting just to meet those guys face to face- but we're getting lake effect right now- had to plow this am, and again tonight. Will have to go out in the am again to do the comercials, and poss the residentials too- we'll probably get 6" overnight!! LOL!

Let us know!!

Bill:burnout :D :burnout :cash

Somboady oughta get ahold of Hooters with all of this business we're giving them and see about getting some coupons and link to them from this site! LOL!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Somboady oughta get ahold of Hooters with all of this business we're giving them and see about getting some coupons and link to them from this site! LOL!

Whos got there plowing contracts thats the least they should give you

·
2,029 Posts
BILL........You so crazy! Hey don't forget the snowplow BBQ
that John Parker throws every Oct. at his place in Poughkeepsie!

Nice get away...Ya can even bring the BOSS too !!!!!!

Hey MIKE ! Ya think I should post about the Buffalo hook
up at the "other site"? Still quite a few WNY & Roch. guys
over there. Most don't have e-mail # posted so can't get
them over here. A PM is outta the question !

IH....Hooters should give us a discount! Been to several Hooters in NY and Philly with other plowheads. Check thru the
networking forum for pics of our other misadventures!
..........geo

·
Registered
866 Posts
I might be up for it Jay- what time though? I have plans in the evening and my wife would kill me is I changed them! I just need to make sure I can be home to get ready by 7pm. How far are you guys time wise from Syracuse? Maybe I can convince CNY Joe to make a road trip- we'll have to bring his truck, mine would make it, but the $$ for gas would kill me!!

I'll keep an eye on the thread- if it's later than the 24th I will definitely try to make it!

Bill

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was going to suggest a couple weeks from now. But I think the ladies would be quite pissed if we meet up at Hooters on the 14th.

Seems like everyone here likes Hooters :beatsme lol:wink

So we can include the Syracuse boys. How about starting out suggesting:
Saturday Feb. 7th
Hooters on Jefferson rd. In Rochester, right off the 390.

If another day or place would be more convient or this works please post.

·
2,029 Posts
JAY...The CT. meet sounds like fun ! We could all ride in
my Caddy ! But the way its been $nowing daily here
who knows ! Its either feast of famine !

WOW.....Feb. 14th is Valentines Day right?
The ball and chain sure as heck wanna go to Hooters !

Mike will post at the other place too then !.............geo

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
cnypropertysvcs said:

Great Idea, Bill Tthis site needs a link to the Hooters website

·
Registered
6 Posts
I don't know about you guys in Rochester, but I could us a break from plowing. In the last 2 weeks we've gone out 11x's. I forgot what it is like to get a full nights sleep . Plus there is almost an inch of fresh snow on the ground now. So it looks like we will be going out again, atleast to salt.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Any more info on the meet? Is it going to be on Feb. 7? I'm in as long as the better half doesn't have to work.

Everett

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Update:
Looks like 1-3" tonight 2-4" tomarrow w/ icing.
So I'm going to guess some guys will be getting it fri. night & sat may be a little difficult to make for some.

How does Feb 21st sound for everyone, as next weekend is V-day? Give's us a little extra time to round up some more folks too.

·
2,029 Posts
MIKE.............The 21 st sounds good for me! Supposed to
get pounded today and Sat too. I have the payloader coming
AGAIN! tomorrow anyway......... NO place to put the snow around
here !

There is a Econo Lodge next to Hooters too...So no boozin' and
crusin" for me..................geo

·
Registered
866 Posts
I'm up for the 21st- I could use a day trip right about now to unwind! I will check with CNY Joe to see if he's up for it too- Maybe he'll want to show off his nice new Boss V he's got. Too bad he had to get it the way he did!! Long story and I'll let him tell it if he wants to..

Bill

1 - 20 of 22 Posts