Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a copy of the wiring diagrams for the plow lights on a western 9 pin harness?

I have a busted gray wire in the headlight harness on the drivers side and can't find where it broke off of.
None of the parking lights or directionals are working just the headlights.If i have to i'll just rewire everything to get them working but if someone has it that would save me some time.

thanks in advance,

Dan

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
All of that information can be found on Western's website: HERE

Just run through the little menus to find the correct application of the diagram. Good luck!

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
The grey wire is for the left turn signal.You may have another problem or other wires off if you have only the plow lamps working.

I can e-mail you a copy of the wiring diagrams if you need it,in case you can't find it on the Western site.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks,

I went on their site and downloaded the wiring diagrams/service booklet for lighting systems.

I forgot that they had put all that info on the website.:(

I'll mess around with it tommorrow.Not like we're going to get snow anytime soon it looks like so it'll give me something to do for a couple hours or so.

Dan

·
Registered
73 Posts
That grey wire is the one that gets spliced into(actually tapped into) the left turn signal in the truck. It probably corroded or fell off the truck wiring harness.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts