Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
Just wanted to see whos got Curtis plows on this site.
Jason

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hopefully getting one put on this sat., my friend is picking it up tomorrow so now it's just a matter of when he can install it!!!!! Oh, it is a 7.5' SnoPro 3000 Phase II!!!!! Can't wait!!!!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those 9 footers are nice, all full trips? My 7 footer is full trip. I like the way they look on the blue I wish my Ranger was that blue but I like my black one more. The arms on mine seem a little loose so I think if I tighten them the driver side will snap into place because I have to fight with it for a minute or so before locking the lock pin. The passenger side snaps up and in, but I still think it is on the top of the mounting systems.
Jason

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hopefully I will get to post a few pics this weekend. I am installing a 7.5 Curtis on my SuperDuty tomorrow night.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have to agree I would go with an 8 - 9 foot even at that length you can still do residentials, Ive done it with a 97 F350 dump with a 9' fisher and it worked out well.
Jason

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yeah I know it is a small plow for that truck. I got this used. Looked for a bigger plow but couldn't find anything that was resonableprice wise. I plan on using this for now and if I need to later on I can either get a set of wings or get a larger plow and sell this one. I have never plowed before so this will be a learning experiance for me. Winter is coming and I needed something to use. :rolleyes:

On a good note. I got everything finished up last night and the plow is ready to go and is sitting at home.
:burnout

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey,
Let us know what your F350 looks like.
Jason

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
Matt looks like it came out good from the pics. I see you keep it all one brand with the sander too.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Is that salter electric or hydraulic because Curtis sells both.
Jason

·
Registered
9 Posts
Losse pins

The Quick Hitch system is great. However had the pins fall out of the snap pins durign our first event releasing the plow while plowing. Turns out the split pins were undersized or holes over sized. I've written to Cutis customer service no word as of yet. Anyone else have this problem?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Finally got some pics taken and got them uploaded.

OK.. I tried to post them here but I can't seem to get that to work so here is a link to a webshots gallery. Click Here

1 - 20 of 61 Posts