Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought a 1992 Chevy Scottsdale 1500 4x4 with this plow. It has the Monarch Hydraulics Power Unit Dyna-Ramic M-693 under the hood bolted to the wheel well. The plow is 2 piece The light bar along with the lift arm is separate from the plow and slides into the squire Plow Mount Undercarriage. So, the plow and A frame attaches to the Plow Mount Undercarriage with hooks. There is a top plow pin once this pin is in place there is another pin that is inserted into the bottom support hole after the hooks are inserted to keep it attached. The plow is Red This is my first post but I will try and attach pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
201 Posts
Appears it is a cobbled together setup.

Not sure of the blade, but the A-frame looks Meyer....the mounting is welded homemade

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Appears it is a cobbled together setup.

Not sure of the blade, but the A-frame looks Meyer....the mounting is welded homemade
Yeah kinda figured it was a Meyer, every search I did showed only Meyer A frame with the handles where the hose goes through. But I sure would like to know what the plow was the separate light bar attachment. Haven't found anything on internet that shows it.Being the plow is red I m going to assume it to be a Western. Thanks for your impute.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts