Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
LetsTalkSnow.com - SPONSOR
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Guys, as you know we had applied for our authority for interstate and were granted it http://li-public.fmcsa.dot.gov/LIVIEW/pkg_carrquery.prc_getdetail?pv_apcant_id=591825&pv_vpath=LIVIEW

Now were are working on our Intrastate to cover pick ups and deliveries within NY and that process should be complete by May 8th....

It is a never ending battle to stay compliant and operate according to the rules and regs that are forever changing but it is still cheaper than paying fines (which by the way are not tax deductable) but staying compliant is.

·
Registered
462 Posts
John, Reading all the things your working on make me feel lazy...

·
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Ray
You know me, always trying to find an edge. Tell your Buddy I will hook you up with a good rate on Delivering his Bagged Magic Salt.

·
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Having fun with all that paper work yet John,

Its alot less painfull to just go bash your head against the wall!
Hi Jeff
Yeah, the sure do know how to send out paperwork. Since we had alrady passed our safety audit for the new entrant program when we got our DOT numbers its really not too bad but we are finding new things around every corner. When we did our safety audit we got hooked up with Foley Services and have our random and pre-hire drug testing plan in place plus they do all the back ground checks and all and then its just a matter of keeping the drivers files up to date.

I have not forgotten to call you and am planning to do so in the next week or so. Thanks for the PM and I will be getting a hold of you soo.
John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts