Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a used ultra-mount plow 7.5 foot. It came with almost everything I need to install it. Plow, and plow frame, harness, truck mount, guide pockets, control for inside cab. The problem is I did not get a solenoid with the harness. So I need to find a part number to buy one. Next I am trying to find out what harness I have. It was on a 2004 Chevy Silverado 1500 4x4 and that is just what I will be mounting it on. The module numbers are Service PN 27781, PN 27779, BD 05234. The individual harnesses that plug into the module are #1, 26345, #2, 26357, #3, 26351, and #4, 26352. There is a tag on the red hot wire that connects to the solenoid, #63411. That is about it for numbers, I found a Western Library Site with tons of info but I can't figure it out. The plow frame has Ultra-mount printed on it, there is no #2 behind the Ultra-mount.
OK, why do I need to know what harness I have? Because I would like to find an instruction manual for hooking up all the wiring.

·
Super Moderator
862 Posts
I’d get a solenoid like this one

And hooking up the harness is fairly straightforward
Hook up the pos to the from the batt to the solenoid.
Hook up the poss from the plow to the solenoid
Hook up the neg from plow to neg on batt or ground it to the engine

Then the small wires from the controller go to the small terminals on the solenoid.

How about a light harness?
In the cab find a pos source for the pos for the controller

Much like this

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank You, all help is appreciated, but I would like to see all the connection for all of the wires, there are several plugs on these harnesses that look like they would plug into GM wiring for head lights and turn signals and so on. The original installation manual should show me all of this info. That is what I would like to find.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts