Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I have a 98 ram with a unimount 14 pin I picked up and had a decent snow the plow worked alright up until I hooked it up again. Before everything worked besides the driver headlight bulb on the plow I went to change that now nothing works. The controller doesnt even light up I put 2 new relays and solenoid on it. I'm at a standstill any ideas

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Hello I have a 98 ram with a unimount 14 pin I picked up and had a decent snow the plow worked alright up until I hooked it up again. Before everything worked besides the driver headlight bulb on the plow I went to change that now nothing works. The controller doesnt even light up I put 2 new relays and solenoid on it. I'm at a standstill any ideas
What about the fuses?

·
Registered
229 Posts
14 pins? This a V plow? There is a red wire that breaks out of the harness in the cab, this is the ignition power to the controller, there should be a fuse, follow it backwards you should find it. There is another recent post here that has Western wiring diagrams. Clean the battery connections, and make sure the grounds are clean.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts