Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from the Western Products Technical Service Department --

We would like to inform everyone interested in Western plows, that while we would like to be able to monitor this site and all other snowplowing Web sites, we simply do not have the resources to effectively do a good job of answering questions in a timely fashion.

Please understand that at this time of year, we are extremely busy honoring our commitment to service our extensive distribution network to the best of our ability.

Time permitting after the plowing season, we will consider some type of open forum on this Web site if anybody would be interested.

Best of luck plowing this season,

Western Products

www.westernplows.com

·
Registered
445 Posts
Welcome to the site, It will be great to have what ever support you maybe able to provide.

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
Welcome aboard !

I'm sure there will be a lot of interest in having you guys here.We have a great bunch of guys who love to talk snow and ice.

·
Site Founder
5,721 Posts
Thanks for joining us. I am sure everyone would be delighted to interact with your company on an open forum in the future. When the plowing! season is over, we will still be here.

~Chuck

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
welcome to the site western im sure an open forum could be quite helpfull.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Glad to have you here! Thanks so much for joining! You will definitely be a great asset to this fine site Chuck put together for us. :) See the new smilie? plowing! Thats a Western plow! :D Mike :waving

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
It's great to see that the big name manufactures, namely, WESTERN!!! are recognizing this as the premier site for the Snow Prefessionals. (That's funny, I remember saying something like that not too long ago, elsewhere....)

Welcome aboard! Its good to see you guys are looking in on us from time to time. There are a lot of good design ideas and modifications that are discussed from time to time here, maybe we can make some suggestions, only if you decide to ask us, of course :D

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Glad you have joined us Snowplowing Professionals! :drinkup plowing! plowing!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts