Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a question for a person with some knowledge on Western Plows!
I just picked up an older but excellent condition Western V-plow which has the cables going to the motor and what seems to me to be an 'add on' solenoid pack.
I got it as a basket case so I'm just guessing as to where hoses go and how to wire it. Could really use some input, maybe a schematic or two, as to the correct way to hook it all up.
It uses the fill plug on the pump housing with a 'T' installed to get fluid but thats about all I'm sure of.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here's a question for a person with some knowledge on Western Plows!
I just picked up an older but excellent condition Western V-plow which has the cables going to the motor and what seems to me to be an 'add on' solenoid pack.
I got it as a basket case so I'm just guessing as to where hoses go and how to wire it. Could really use some input, maybe a schematic or two, as to the correct way to hook it all up.
It uses the fill plug on the pump housing with a 'T' installed to get fluid but thats about all I'm sure of.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Just thought you might like to know Central Parts Warehouse still has cutting edges - hose springs and a few other parts in stock for the old Tri-Plows.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts