Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an older Minute Mount 1 plow [Fisher]. Plow is in excellent shape so no need to spend $$$ to buy new.

It of course uses the 2 plug with relays....... My 2010 Dodge 1500 does not like this LOL I totally lose my headlights on my truck when I hook this up.
I know it can be converted to a 3 plug with isolation module I'm just not sure what I need. The plow side works, just not the lights.

ANY guidance would be greatly appreciated. I posted on a different site and just got back terse [why are you so stupid] replies which is not helpful.
I'm not a plow expert I'm just trying to get this working before winter sets in.

Thank you all!

·
Registered
201 Posts
It appears that the information was given to you on that other site with part numbers and all....can't get much more helpful then that.

I did not see anyone questioning your mental ability on the subject... was it deleted?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
It appears that the information was given to you on that other site with part numbers and all....can't get much more helpful then that.

I did not see anyone questioning your mental ability on the subject... was it deleted?
Yes they did!! I couldn't remember where that forum was but as it stands I found it. The guy who knows has the best idea.... just toggle the lights.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have you reached out to @cwren2472 he’s our resident counter jockey plow salesman/ tech
I didn't but he did answer me on a different forum and gave me all the info I could ever need to do it or as he put it the most cost effective way is to just put a toggle switch in for the lights....... I agree. It's an old plow..... need it 3x a year max.... Thank you for the info!!!! He really does know his plow stuff :) LOL

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all for all your input!!! Being new to the snowplow I just wanted to make sure that I was doing things right. DO NOT want a problem when I'm trying to use it.

As it turns out Occam's razor really does work ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts