Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Silverado 3500 Single cab 6.0 Vortex
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey first time poster here, I was hoping to glean some information for everyone but I feel like my weather app is consistently wrong. I used the stock one that came on my phone so I'm thinking I ought to switch over but I was wondering what does everyone else use? It would be pretty nice if I could set alarms for when we're supposed to expect snow or icy conditions.

·
Super Moderator
919 Posts
My radar pro
TWC
Weather bug
Accuweather
etc etc
You could get a paid service but they use the NWS data so there no better.

like everyone in the industry that calls the shots .
you’ll set your alarm clock and look out the window and check the radar. Even if you have a service.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey first time poster here, I was hoping to glean some information for everyone but I feel like my weather app is consistently wrong. I used the stock one that came on my phone so I'm thinking I ought to switch over but I was wondering what does everyone else use? It would be pretty nice if I could set alarms for when we're supposed to expect snow or icy conditions.
Where do you live? I’m in the sierras of CA and pay for my weather apps. My radar pro and clime are 2 easy ones. I also use a $600 weather program. I plow feet up here. Got 30 feet last year and that was below average. I need amazing weather info.

·
Super Moderator
140 Posts
Using Radar scope, it doesn’t forecast though, just shows you the radar and you can see squalls coming across the state/ lakes, other than that I use the weather channel and NOAA

1 - 5 of 5 Posts