Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weve only had about a total of 2 inches in about 4 diffrent snowfalls. I havent got to plow one time yet this year. I guess its pretty sad when you live in the chicago suburbs and sesonal average snowfall is 33inches. Can you guys in the north east lend me a little snow?:(
Later,

·
Registered
97 Posts
chevy guy37 said:
Weve only had about a total of 2 inches in about 4 diffrent snowfalls. I havent got to plow one time yet this year. I guess its pretty sad when you live in the chicago suburbs and sesonal average snowfall is 33inches. Can you guys in the north east lend me a little snow?:(
Later,
Raining cats and dogs here today :(

Don't worry, you will get yours !

-Henri

Attachments

·
Registered
610 Posts
if you pay shipping
i could put some in a cooler with some dry ice and over night it
to you lol

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
We will lend you some flurries but thats about it.We're keeping the big stuff for ourselves;)

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
That is somewhat humorous, perhaps more sad though. Drive 3 hours south, we've had two plowable storms, and two or three salt runs. Another inch is predicted tonight, so possibility of a fourth.

It will just take time, besides, winter hasn't even began yet, they're calling for another chance for snow next week, possibly a big one, surely that'd be one for you guys, and for Christmas no less!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
I was just watching the news and they were commenting on this winter compared to last year.

Last year which was the 3rd snowiest on record we had 27.1" for the month of Dec.
This month we've already surpassed that amount (27.4")and we still have 14 more days to go.

They also mentioned that for the YTD we're up over 7 1/2 " in rain over the normal that we get.

Dan

·
Registered
866 Posts
I don't want to be cruel or anything, but I just sat down and figured out my billing to date- I had 4 plowable events last month, and to date this month 15!! I was a little shocked when I saw this! I was not expecting it at all- I knew I had been busy- but this is simply amazing to me. We still have two weeks left, the last noreaster just left town today, and they are calling for lakeeffect snows tonight. Looks like I'll be on the road by 3am again!!

Oh well- I will have time to catch up here and do some more posting!!

Bill

·
LetsTalkSnow.com - Director of Comedy
3,084 Posts
If you have a big enough party me and Jay will come out and do our little snow dance, seems to have worked here. LMAO

·
Registered
85 Posts
We've had 3 plowable events and 1 salting event here. Kind of nice because I haven't plowed in December for 3 years!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
cnypropertysvcs said:
I don't want to be cruel or anything, but I just sat down and figured out my billing to date- I had 4 plowable events last month, and to date this month 15!! I was a little shocked when I saw this! I was not expecting it at all- I knew I had been busy- but this is simply amazing to me. We still have two weeks left, the last noreaster just left town today, and they are calling for lakeeffect snows tonight. Looks like I'll be on the road by 3am again!!

Oh well- I will have time to catch up here and do some more posting!!

Bill
19 plowable events already this season... Damn Bill Save some snow for the rest of us :D now i know where all the missing snow from erie went lol... so did ya get your truck all fixed? we have had a whopping 2 plowable events sofar here hopefully the snow will kick back up and we'll get to go back out tonight...

·
Registered
98 Posts
:headwall 2 mini events.... whine, whine whine

·
Registered
719 Posts
I'll provide all the Moosehead beer and deer steak you can drink and eat if you want to come for hands on training, ( after we plow) of course. Must provide own truck, gas though:grinz
Bill

·
Registered
98 Posts
I plow for Moosehead and Food :cool:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sounds like it could be a bumper sticker:

Will plow for Moosehead

1 - 16 of 16 Posts