Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Bummer...
at least it was only a little vw , and not another truck. Could have been worse....
:(

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
It's not too bad,it's easily repairable.Hopefully no one was hurt.

Was there much left of the front of the Jetta ? :D

·
Registered
445 Posts
Lucky it was only a jetta might have been worse. Hope the lady was at least good looking:grinz

·
Registered
161 Posts
Ouch! sorry to hear that. I had a older man back into my old 95 Z71 in the ex-cab. And they had to use bondo to fix it, sort of like a pop can dent. It was 2,500 in damage went to the best place in town. :D

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I attract jetta's. I was on my way to clear sidewalk but was headed home 1st to change and i decided i would take a alternate route home. Snow was on the ground and there was a bit of a trafic jam at the trafic light and this car came up behind me and bumped me. I didnt notice this car was comeing i just felt a bump. I get out, i look at my truck nothing his car had kisssed my trailer hitch. I think it more like made out with it as the tonge of my hitch was in its mouth ( front end) nothing done to my truck.

This time it was Friday the 13th ( yesterday ) and before it wasnt.

I wonder how they are going to fix this if they will pull the dent out and bondo it or or replace that pannel ?

I hope i get a new pannel i have a lil rust on the rail's of the truck :D

Oh and she wasnt good looking at all :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts