Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3I just got a used curtis v plow snow pro 3000 . From what I can tell it is complete. used this past winter and abandend. It is in good shape. I live in colorado. I would like to know what a general vague guesstimate in value it is.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Curtis stopped making commercial plows so you need to either find a person with one looking for parts or a place that specializes in outdated equipment to purchase it. Storks.com would be a good place too start.

·
Registered
278 Posts
3I just got a used curtis v plow snow pro 3000 . From what I can tell it is complete. used this past winter and abandend. It is in good shape. I live in colorado. I would like to know what a general vague guesstimate in value it is.
Since mounts and parts are mostly unavailable, the value is pretty low unfortunately

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
I have a question are selling or just curious about the value of the plow?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Stupid question. Can I use the plow during summer to plow long gravel driveway?

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
yes I am interested in selling. How much would you pay?
Unfortunately, I am not interested in purchasing your plow. I was just trying to get a feel for your intentions. However, as both I myself and Cwren pointed out Curtis Plows are not built any longer and lack critical support for electronics in the controllers. So, basically you need to find a person looking for a parts plow or a company that would want it for parts.

as for gravel sure you can push it around with the plow. But unlike a bulldozer if hit an object with enough resistance you will trip the edge. So, that will give you issues. The worse case scenario is that it doesn’t work.

·
Registered
278 Posts
yes I am interested in selling. How much would you pay?
I wont say this often, but @WalterFGBS is right with pretty much everything he said. The plow will have value to only someone with a Curtis already. And being as Curtis was a New England based company who primarily only sold in the Northeast, there is a good chance you have the only one still running in CO.

You say its complete - as in, you have the vehicle side pieces for it? If so, for what truck and do you have it installed on a truck now?

·
Registered
229 Posts
As they have stated, that plows only worth something to someone familiar with Curtis.
Or what ever scrap is going for, and I have owned Curtis plows.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts