Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Looking for some help. Last year we took our V Plow off and everything was working fine this year when we went to go hitch it up and the down now button on the controller was not working not letting us put the plow in float and it is stuck in the up part. All the other buttons worked. The plow is now stuck in the up position. I ordered a new controller with nine pins. Sadly this gets no power. it seems to be a newer controller than the original. An original controller is on backorder for more than a week. Any thoughts on how I can get the new controller I have to work order how to put the plow is float to make sure the smart hitch is working?

Huge thanks

·
Registered
396 Posts
Is it a handheld cintroller? You can carefully take it apart, remove the circuit board, then you remove the rubber button part. Very carefully with a pencil eraser, cleanthose contacts. then I spray some either on a rag and wipe them off. Put it back together.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Looking for some help. Last year we took our V Plow off and everything was working fine this year when we went to go hitch it up and the down now button on the controller was not working not letting us put the plow in float and it is stuck in the up part. All the other buttons worked. The plow is now stuck in the up position. I ordered a new controller with nine pins. Sadly this gets no power. it seems to be a newer controller than the original. An original controller is on backorder for more than a week. Any thoughts on how I can get the new controller I have to work order how to put the plow is float to make sure the smart hitch is working?

Huge thanks
I have a similar situation but nono f the buttons work...were you successful?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts