Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Lets see.....how many rules are being violated in that last pic.:D I'm sure the DOT would love to see a truck like that driving around here:eek:

·
Registered
485 Posts
As long as all the seatbelts are being used they should be OK:cool:

·
Registered
80 Posts
LOL:p Cool pics

·
Registered
620 Posts
I think they applied too much sand in that last picture! You can't even see the blacktop! Sure melted the ice though.

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
CPSS said:
I think they applied too much sand in that last picture! You can't even see the blacktop! Sure melted the ice though.

And who would have thought that the Taliban was smart enough to use Magic to treat their sand??????

Jay

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I haven't seen too many Unimogs in my days, and I've seen even less with tandem rears. That's cool, It's a 6x6, like a deuce-and-a-half, only Unimog style!

·
Registered
55 Posts
The company I work for has 2 Unimogs. One is Orange like the ones posted and one is blue. The orange has a 10.5' blade and the blue one has the blower on it. The one with the blade is for an account south of town on a road that goes from 0-2500 feet elevation in a short distance.. The Unimog with chains is the only truck that can plow it..

I'm supposed to be goin on that run in the morning but, looks like we're getting dumped on again tonight.. 3" in less than 2 hours and still comin down.. Not bad after the 8 or 9" we had yesterday..

Paul

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
second picture was great i especially liked the one on the left. i would love to be able to afford a unimog. great trucks but:cash :cash thought i'd share this picture i got from another site i belong to.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts