Snowplow Forums banner

Underbody Scrapers

6K views 60 replies 3 participants last post by  WalterFGBS 
#1 ·
Anybody run an underbody scraper? I think I want one... it could be great for ice and a little summer grading.

#19 ·
I need to add turbo to H6 inline 6 engines that are naturally aspirated don’t always fill the cylinders well. A small turbo will fill it quickly and boost hp and torque. 220hp at 2100rpm and 680ft-lbs of torque would be fantastic in this 28k truck.

#21 ·
The sad part is 10 years from now if Plow s I t e still exists I bet you people will be still talking about Walter truck’s in a childish attempt to make it pejorative against me... but the joke is on you because I will still be collecting them and enjoying them.

I wouldn’t be surprised if you haven’t told a coworker or long time client as a joke they need a Walter.

#28 ·
Well you have your own fourm, why have you not filled it with information and pictures of your "ladies" if they indeed are your prize?
One likes to show off his most charest possessions, but there are none of yours? Pictures on the "flatbed" what help does that give someone who might be looking for information or a location for X.
When is the "fleet" pictures going to be available for viewing all together?

#53 ·
Actually, there is take the picture come the folks place and line up the topographical features of the land and then do a little photo analysis of vehicles and you will get an exact major. However, on the internet you cannot do that. But since i’ve Shown you pictures of my other trucks in the spot... you can match it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.