Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, I have this Dyna-Jet Water-Jetter for doing drains-- and the thing is the draining cleaning business isn't as great I hoped it would be. But I need a small hot-water blaster to complement my 10K unit. So, I've been thinking about turning this unit into a 7,250psi unit for smaller or jobs where I need to transport my own water and need a smaller unit. It would be great for some of the jobs I do at ski-slopes. I could bring all that I need in one package up the mountain roads--to their more remote facilities usually mounted on the top or mid points of the mountain for the alpine dining experience.

The reason why 7250 is preferrable to higher pressure is that the pump from is a direct swap for my current model from Prattisoli Pumps HF20 for my Engine and Torque. I could just unbolt the current pump put a HF18 unit rated 7250psi change the plumbing, unloader valve, add a pressure relief valve and new 10K rated hot water generator and bam. I will have a 10gpm unit with 7,250 psi a 550 gallon tank. And the ability to remove grit and grime with 200+ hotwater and no need for harsh chemicals.

Add to this a vacuum recycling system and we are talking a beautiful Green Clean Solution.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts