1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
mybe they specialize in dentists offices only

·
Registered
866 Posts
Personally I prefer the style like on the old WWII planes- nice big toothy grin, just waiting for some poor helpless enemy fighters to chomp on!!

I plan on doing that to my plow next season when I refinish it. Just because of my aggressive way of handling snow.

Bill

·
Registered
610 Posts
meyers use to sell a decal that looked something like that

john

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
cardoctor said:
meyers use to sell a decal that looked something like that

john
You must mean the one thats hanging on my wall :D

I had posted it way back when on another site when I had a post about all my snowplowing collectables.

Jay

·
Registered
610 Posts
jay

if you ever decide to get rid of it let me know
johnplowing! plowing!

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
cardoctor said:
jay

if you ever decide to get rid of it let me know
johnplowing! plowing!

I dont think Ill ever get rid of it.........BUT if I do come across another one you will be the first to know about it.

They have become very rare.

I actually saw an old Jeep with one on the blade in my town last year.

Jay

·
Registered
101 Posts
originally posted by cnypropertysvcs
Personally I prefer the style like on the old WWII planes- nice big toothy grin, just waiting for some poor helpless enemy fighters to chomp on!!
here is a pick of our straight vee, painted it like this close to 12 years ago....

Attachments

·
Registered
866 Posts
Thats the style! Thanks Nben- looks like I'll have something to shoot for next year! LOL!

That is exactly what I want to do- but after my business meeting tonight it looks like next year I might be aiming for a nice Blizzard 810- or even better 8611....

We'll see!!!

Bill

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
that v looks sweet with the teeth like that... the plow with a smile just doesnt look mean enough...

·
Registered
445 Posts
IF you have to have painted teeth on a plow then Sharks teeth like the one on the straight v look the best IMO

·
Registered
610 Posts
jay
dont tell anybody else
thanks for the listing:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy
john

1 - 15 of 15 Posts