Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else been having problems with subbmitting replies ?
I spent about a 1/2 hour writing a nice reply back to Fisher-V-Man about his plow lock and it up and disapeared. This happend a few times through out the last week or so.

·
Registered
749 Posts
I think you have worn out the button in the last couple of weeks. It probably needs a chance to cool down.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I cant help it !
Theres NO SNOW !
I'm like a kid in a candy shop, or a kid on X-MAS morning with new toys!
There's no concrete to be poured and this is all I've got!
First Time other than weather Imfo I've ever explored the ( ? internet )
I'm becoming a ADDICT ! ( keeps me out of the tavern ):grinz

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
I cant help it !
Theres NO SNOW !
I'm like a kid in a candy shop, or a kid on X-MAS morning with new toys!
There's no concrete to be poured and this is all I've got!
First Time other than weather Imfo I've ever explored the ( ? internet )
I'm becoming a ADDICT ! ( keeps me out of the tavern ):grinz
U have definately come crashing onto the scene. In a good way though. :wink Does this mean you will be at the GTG in the Spring? Don't wait till the last minute. Just take a long weekend and do it. You won't regret it!

It is pretty addicting!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
U have definately come crashing onto the scene. In a good way though. :wink Does this mean you will be at the GTG in the Spring? Don't wait till the last minute. Just take a long weekend and do it. You won't regret it!

It is pretty addicting!
Man come spring time " I might have to shut down my concrete company" I've found way to many other intrest's, I've got a road trip to plan, to see good ole Jerre, A GTG convention, I want to upfit some more trucks, after seeing that clip of the old D-6 I've got to rehab an old peace of Iron mount some antique plows on it,( got wood on that one by the way ), plus still keep up with all the great friends and poeple that I have made on this site.

Thats a full time job all in its self " theres no time for work now":grinz
by the way I typed this as fast as I could :grinz

·
Registered
568 Posts
Has anyone else been having problems with subbmitting replies ?
I spent about a 1/2 hour writing a nice reply back to Fisher-V-Man about his plow lock and it up and disapeared. This happend a few times through out the last week or so.
This has happened to me a couple times ,thought it was something I was doing wrong,its tough when it takes you 10 minuts to type three sentences

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
How do you copy it? What is paste?:popcorn2

R u Joking?:rolleyes:

Highlight what you typed. Right click with you mouse click cut or copy then go to where you want to insert the text. right click again then click paste

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks hlntoiz
Im not good with a computer and this was a hand me down without any book our directions. Im trying to learn what I can, My son tries to explain when he gets the chance , but he flies so fast through every thing that I cant catch it all, let alone remember what he did.

·
Site Founder
5,721 Posts
If you click (check) the little box that says "Remember Me" next to where you log in, you should not have that problem with losing replies. I have done the copy and paste many times over the years, and wrote replies in Notepad and then pasted them myself.

~Chuck

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you click (check) the little box that says "Remember Me" next to where you log in, you should not have that problem with losing replies. I have done the copy and paste many times over the years, and wrote replies in Notepad and then pasted them myself.

~Chuck
Thankyou Chuck Smith I truley appriciate your help !
Now all I'll have to do is get the spell check down loaded and I should be set.:wink

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
How do you copy it? What is paste?:popcorn2
In Windows, first you hold down the left click button and swipe the cursor over the text to highlight it. Then put the cursor on the highlighted text and right click it. Choose copy.

You need somewhere to paste it (copy it to). Click start. Then click all programs. Then click accessories. Then click notepad or wordpad to open a place to paste to. Better yet, right click notepad and/or wordpad and choose "pin to the start menu" and it will always be available on the start menu with one click.

It's a good idea anytime you invest the time typing to make sure you have a backup if things go wrong.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just wondering if Jerre should start gathering acorns now if you're planning on the GTG.

Todd, Peter, John any thought on this?
I thought he was talking about the truck and trade show this spring down state IL.
""" But thats all right""""" I've gotta good sense of humer Mark!!!""":grinz
LOL,:haha , LMAO :haha:haha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts