Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this great Sno Pro 3000 8' plow for sale. It had the wrong truckside mount for my chev and it was missing the truckside wiring harness. The guy had left it on the truck and then sold the truck or something like that. LOL. So I got the plow without the mount or the truckside wiring for $1400. It's only a few years old. Got the controller with it. Seemed like a steal. Well it turns out the truck side bracket and wiring cost $1200 plus taxes. LOL. That was a shock to me. I've never purchased such things so I didn't know.

Anyway...anybody have these items for sale?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't worry. I ain't cryin. I love the deal I got. I was just tellin my story and lookin for the parts I need. I'll buy new ones if I have to but would rather find good used ones if I can.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Was just being a wise guy,hope the Curtis works well for you, in the last 5-10 years Curtis plows are everywhere here in southern Mass. and all Iv spoke with have no complaints.Now in the last 1 or 2 years its Snow Dogg plows that are everywhere,20 or 25 years ago it was at least 80% Fisher in these parts.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I know it's a little far but last time I checked craigslist in this area there were a few truck set ups kicking around. I like my Curtis plows but the parts do seem pricey.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts