Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This site is great. I used to be a member at Plowsite and was known as "fordman" for those of you that might remember. I must say it's nice to see all the old names and faces again. Plowsite wasn't the same without you guys. Also thanks again to Chris (wyldman) for hookin me up with the link to this site. I look forward to chating with and learning from you guys again. :notworthy :D

Zack

·
Registered
485 Posts
Welcome home:drinkup

·
Registered
668 Posts
Yes, welcome to SC.Com fordman.
Can't believe I said that word. I think it was easier because the word man was behind it.:)
Now before you get angry I have to tell you I have 3 of those trucks on the property, it's just that I like my GMC/Chev's better because they let me visit my mechanic friend more often.:D
Good to see you on this site.

·
Registered
71 Posts
windmill said:
Yes, welcome to SC.Com fordman.
Can't believe I said that word. I think it was easier because the word man was behind it
what cmon fordman is a good UN sure its not FordPlow but then it would just get confusing :p

Dean

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by windmill
I like my GMC/Chev's better because they let me visit my mechanic friend more often.
I feel the same way about my Dodge. I don't even own a Ford any more so that's why I dropped the user name fordman, but that isn't to say I wouldn't mind having a new 03/04 with the new 6.0 diesel.:burnout

1 - 7 of 7 Posts