Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is weird. I know of a place where they can be used together, why don't you come over and- oops, sorry. I forgot.
I am sorry seeing prom photos just doesn’t excite me. Nor, does hearing about wild asparagus or the dietary needs of dogs...

But again the gang really helped out that poster with a question about his tractor... especially the part about the Walter Trucks... your wisdom was profound 20-30 junkers... that really helped the original poster...

But maybe you guys can call his tractor dealer a moron. Oh wait that was Mark’s contribution...

·
Registered
677 Posts
I am sorry seeing prom photos just doesn’t excite me. Nor, does hearing about wild asparagus or the dietary needs of dogs...

But again the gang really helped out that poster with a question about his tractor... especially the part about the Walter Trucks... your wisdom was profound 20-30 junkers... that really helped the original poster...

But maybe you guys can call his tractor dealer a moron. Oh wait that was Mark’s contribution...
so cwren2472 hit a sore spot...

then you throw shade, yet you go there and lurk.
then you try to start a discussion on the same topics...

you=troll

how did this post help you?

Ive read you posts lately and your wisdom is to tell a poster
1. you dont know
2 to go look it up.

ooooohh the wisdom......

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so cwren2472 hit a sore spot...

then you throw shade, yet you go there and lurk.
then you try to start a discussion on the same topics...

you=troll

how did this post help you?

Ive read you posts lately and your wisdom is to tell a poster
1. you dont know
2 to go look it up.

ooooohh the wisdom......
The foundation of all wisdom starts with knowing that you might not know the answer... Socrates believed that. I do too. Actually, usually I ask for more information so we can go look it up.

Thanks for playing... actually my post was designed to exactly what it did.

·
Registered
677 Posts
all you post did is open up the door so we could troll you.

you are some kind of special,, I mean a moron.....

I come here because I've been a member since 04, You?

·
Registered
677 Posts
I dont require the same level of attention that you beg for.

its kind of obvious as in the short time you have been here, you have amassed such a large amount of
posts that mostly say ,(paraphrasing) uh i dont know, maybe you can get the answer someplace else....

actually I like, no attention.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I dont require the same level of attention that you beg for.

its kind of obvious as in the short time you have been here, you have amassed such a large amount of
posts that mostly say ,(paraphrasing) uh i dont know, maybe you can get the answer someplace else....

actually I like, no attention.
You are easily triggered ah snowflake...

·
Registered
677 Posts
There you go again .
All you do is do you is defer, In a attempt to redirect the attention away from the fact at hand.

This whole thread and your first three posts are just a cry for attention .

Ps
You don’t even know how do use the term snowflake correctly.

It’s a term used derogatorily by my generation towards yours.

I’m would be on the opposite end of the spectrum from a snowflake...

See, your Craving for attention brought on a rebuttal. you must be pretty proud of yourself today.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There you go again .
All you do is do you is defer, In a attempt to redirect the attention away from the fact at hand.

This whole thread and your first three posts are just a cry for attention .

Ps
You don’t even know how do use the term snowflake correctly.

It’s a term used derogatorily by my generation towards yours.

I’m would be on the opposite end of the spectrum from a snowflake...

See, your Craving for attention brought on a rebuttal. you must be pretty proud of yourself today.
Actually, I believe your generation used it mostly to either mock white people or mock black people acting white... not until the 21st did it take on a meaning of mocking perceived overly sensitive members of society.

Of course I was looking for attention who signs up to a message not to get some form of attention via their topics.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Snowflake is a 2010s derogatory slang term for a person, implying that they have an inflated sense of uniqueness, an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or are over-emotional, easily offended, and unable to deal with opposing opinions.

The term "Generation Snowflake" or "Snowflake Generation" was popularized following a 2015 student/faculty confrontation at Yale University, which was later discussed in I Find That Offensive!, Claire Fox's 2016 book.

Chuck Palahniuk has often been credited with coining the metaphorical use of snowflake[3] in his 1996 novel Fight Club. Fight Club contains the quote: "you are not special, you are not a beautiful and unique snowflake".The 1999 film adaptation of the novel also contains this line.In January 2017, Palahniuk directly claimed credit for coining the term, adding that the young adults of the 2010s exhibit "a kind of new Victorianism"

1 - 20 of 24 Posts