Snowplow Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Its a good parking lot rig.... Needs a sidewing to make it more applicable for my accounts though.

·
Registered
8,806 Posts
I like it.

Except the GM part.

And the Boss plow part.

And the guy driving it part.

Other than that, not too bad.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
That subwoofer behind the seat will come in real handy after the guy stuffs the backblade and sander into a telephone pole that he couldn't see cause his backup cam was covered over with snowdust. Need something to drown out all of the swearing that will be happening. :popcorn2

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Maybe the most over weight pickup I've ever seen.
What do you weigh fully loaded ? im curious, im sure its well over the gvw... not that it matters since i do the same thing:popcorn2

·
Registered
8,806 Posts
That subwoofer behind the seat will come in real handy after the guy stuffs the backblade and sander into a telephone pole that he couldn't see cause his backup cam was covered over with snowdust. Need something to drown out all of the swearing that will be happening. :popcorn2
buzzkill :wink

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
That subwoofer is for vibrating the snow off the backup camera. :D

Triple- Nice truck even though I got ya beat. Need a wider blade up front :wink

·
Tileman's Boys
1,094 Posts
Love the ride! the radio does nothing for nor does the boss plow nor does the exhaust before the wheel but other than that looks great. But the exhaust before the wheel is still better than some stupid stacks.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
I am somewhat disappointed, with a title like this thread has, I expected a stainless plow, with a heated moldboard, armour-plate on the truck, a snow melter In the bed, flames out the tail, and a robot at the controls so you could stay in bed........jeeeeez.

·
Registered
8,806 Posts
The average production pickup plow truck would have been a more accurate title.It is nice, but a bit shy of bragging about.Thought for sure it was a Unimog,or something like that cabover style.
I thought it was an 8 wheel Tatra, no it's back to a Mog now.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The average production pickup plow truck would have been a more accurate title.It is nice, but a bit shy of bragging about.Thought for sure it was a Unimog,or something like that cabover style.
Find me another straight up everyday plow truck with that many goodies that goes to work everyday in the winter... There's nothing special about a boss blade and a 2 yard salter I agree... I regular run of the mill bone stock F350 makes my truck look stupid I know

·
Registered
8,806 Posts
Find me another straight up everyday plow truck with that many goodies that goes to work everyday in the winter... There's nothing special about a boss blade and a 2 yard salter I agree... I regular run of the mill bone stock F350 makes my truck look stupid I know
He's from Mass Chad.

So far I've only run across one person from Mass who doesn't fit the bill of a M*******. lol

Make it 2.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.