Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have been noticing that out east they have been getting their fair share, and mine too, of snow. Where are all the pics?? I always thought that everyone wanted to show me what snow looks like :) . Or maybe I missed a thread of something!!
LETS SEE EM!

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Geez you guys have a ton of snow on the ground . We have had mild temps and lots of rain . The 22 inches we have had is gone . Leaving lots of room for the rest of the winter :D

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
I was going to get pictures but, by the time I recuperated from making them for a week, they were melted from the 50° weather.:headwall

Now all I got is a mud base with 2" of snow on top and still falling.:(

·
Registered
174 Posts
Sorry guys, the pics I took of Radguy and myself did not come out very good. The rain and mild temps have melted all but 6"-8". I will take some pics of the next storm, but none are forecasted for this week.:headwall

·
Registered
93 Posts
I second, Greensway... :)

·
Registered
243 Posts
THese are pictures from the secound storm of the yers here in new york

This is a picture of my daughter with the cab command in her hand she anticapates what she should be doing.Wereas if I have my son I constantley have to remind him what to do.After about 10 minute with my son I havr to throw a dvd into the player and he is good for an hour or so untill the movie is over

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Now thats what I'm talkin about. Those are awesome. I love it. Keep them comming. I was going to take some pics of the 2" that we got on Christmas, but those pics are much better.
I appreciate all those pics, now I am excited about snow again!
I think we should have a pics forum....maybe...??

1 - 20 of 52 Posts