Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allow me to properly introduce and begin this forum dedicated to Fisher equipment with the following:

Attachments

·
AKA "Iceman"
821 Posts
My X Blade just awaitin for the first flakes ( and I don't mean you guys)

:p

I mean the white, fluffy ones !:D

Attachments

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Neighbor of mine just got an X=blade for plowing his apartments/townhouses lots. Should be interesting to see how it holds up in the long run.

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
Such nice new plows I would like to know how the x blade holds up .

·
AKA "Iceman"
821 Posts
I sure hope it holds up !
It ain't cheap:cash

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
New Fisher

Very nice equipment, ready to go . Now that you probably have some experience with mounting and dismounting of the MM2 . What do you think of the mechanism ? Is a big difference over the MM1 or does it really help . ?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Those x blades look sweet you'll have to let us know how well they hold up after they see some hard work.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Wxmn6, nice looking truck:D how does it handle that Fisher plow?

·
Registered
905 Posts
Bill,the MM2 is night and day compared to the MM1,excellent idea and concept,but as with any other plow you can't unhook and let it sink in the mud or try hookin up with a foot of snow on the ground,gotta keep'er level:p
Seriously if you haven't seen one up close it's worth checking out at the dealer,you'd be impressed.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Arc

I have seen them at the BBQ ,Big E ( mounted and unmounted one) . It seems like it works . Sometimes living with one for a while will give a more accurate picture

·
Registered
979 Posts
CNY Joe - Thanks. My truck handles the plow pretty well, but it does sag a bit when raising the plow. I already have a set of Timbrens but that will have to wait until I am all done with leaves cleanup then I will install them. :D

·
Registered
905 Posts
I got mine for $150,came in 2 days,simple install,you can also get them for the rear if you feel you need them.awdirect.com

1 - 17 of 17 Posts