Snowplow Forums banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
One word

UNIMOG

With an extended cab, all the attachments, set up to run either liquid or sander for de-icing, snowblower attachment for pushing back banks, V-plow for the fron, maybe a back blade.

I'd have to hook up with Johnny D to see what we could tweak out of the motor though!!!

Bill

·
Registered
10 Posts
Juiced Rigs...............

Should have named this thread the "trucks on roids" I guess u guys r more interested in looking good than making $$$$.

Have u heard of cab forward?? My Mits-Fuso 4WD Deisel can turn figure eights around all u boys. With my 9 foot Western Ultra and stainless V-Box in the rear, she just spews green all night long.

:cash :cash

·
Registered
668 Posts
Road trip . . . . I want to be behind castles truck when it's working. :) I sure hope the green is BIG denominations!:D

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I wanna make money but look good and have fun while doing it, if that makes any sense. This was just a fun thread I started, to see what everyone would like to have, or how they would spend their money. Welcome aboard Castle! :) Mike :argue

·
LetsTalkSnow.com - Moderator
4,902 Posts
My ideal driveway truck:

An F-350 SRW shortened 2 feet
Cummins engine
Shuttle type transmission like on backhoes
air locking rears
central hydraulics
Blizzard 810 with solenoid valves
XLT package
heated mirrors
heated wipers
heat grid at wiper park area
cooler
microwave
laptop
lapdance
On spot chains
Air compressor
strobes
Mafia block in back
Cooper Discoverer MS tires;)

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Pelican, sounds good, I like your ideas, but I dont understand one part you wrote, lapdance? :D Whats that, and why would you want or need it?? :D Mike :shades

·
Registered
866 Posts
LMAO!! I love that one Pelican!!

I agree with you- I like your list , the only thing I might change is to make it a Chevy- but I'm a bowtie man- just had better luck with them than Fords. I really like the shuttle shift, and the lapdance! They would defintiely make life easier, and Warmer:D
LOL!

Bill

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
LMAO Bill!

I'd like to have a Hydrostatic trans, like on the JD Compact tractor line. That would be IDEAL, I think for driveways. Not much for top speed, but great for direction changing w/out doing hardly anything :drinkup

·
LetsTalkSnow.com - Director of Comedy
3,084 Posts
Ford F-650 or equivelent International Stainless dump body, stainless sander, Dont kmow about the plow though mabey an 8611, 250 hp Cat or Cummins, Aluminun wheels and Stacks! Stacks are a must ya! Stacks. Big chromes ones, loud, tall . And did I mention Stacks yet? ya Stacks.:grinz

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
Prosnow that black 650 at the show looked pretty good you would just have to add your stacks .:burnout

·
Registered
668 Posts
And to go with those stack? Oh, let's see. Hmmmm, I've got it lots of graveyard shift workers in a densely populated subdivision. (Imaginge the Ar, ar, ar of the toolman here) :D

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Mine :D with some additions, some of wich i am working on, some of wich I would do if I hit the lottery ;)
Upgraded allison so i could run the 215HP quad tune instead of the wimpy 125 juice I got :burnout
Those contractor box beds that look like regular beds with doors in em, I decided not to spend the extra 4k at time of purchase :eek:
need to put the rest of my sound system in it.
And some leather heated seats, why GM thinks someone in a reg cab dosnt want em is beyond me :headwall
the grill outa a SS and for the freaking CI hoods to come out so I can replace the one that got mangled in my accident :mad:
Heated grid in the wiper park area
Heated wipers
One of those espro heater doodads
A cute navigator that would also help keep me awake ;)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Heres what I would go with!

1. Ford f-350 regular cab long bed power stroke diesel. WHITE!
2. Fisher X-blade
3 Swenson V box spreader
4. Whelen strobe lightbar with front hide aways and rear oval strobes.

:shades

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Chevy guy, I like your idea, F350 regular cab. :D Welcome aboard to the site! Got any pictures of the trucks listed in your signature line? Mike :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hmmmm....F-350, Supercab, short bed, 7.3l Powerstroke with some Banks goodies, Blizzard plow in front, 225 gal liquid deice spray tank in back, hide-aways, remote starter, and...oh yeah...that part about paid off!

21 - 40 of 42 Posts