Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
3,450 Posts
Holy crap, what are the frames and boxes made of on those things, tin foil! Wow! I mean, I knew toyota hadn't done their home work, just like the Nissan, they try to come in and take over the segment with an inferior product...

·
Banned
3,450 Posts
Check some of the other links by that poster. Here's one on the frame stength... No wonder they got floppy box issues...

·
Registered
5,177 Posts

·
Banned
3,450 Posts
Ooh, the CR report is gonna leave a mark... They said in that article that due to the blunders with the Tundra, that none of Toyota's vehicles any longer qualify for the "higher than average" rating until proven after a year or two... I drove my mom's 2007 Camry ('07 MT Car of the year) this weekend, cant say I cared for it, it's just another car, nothing really special about it. Not sure what all the hype is with Toyota's, I just dont get it...

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
I guess it is safe to say you guys dont like Toyota's. :popcorn2
Now let me ask this, what if the Tundra came with a Fisher plow :wink
Would it be okay then ? :D

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I guess it is safe to say you guys dont like Toyota's. :popcorn2
Now let me ask this, what if the Tundra came with a Fisher plow :wink
Would it be okay then ? :D

Keep baiting there boat anchor.

·
Banned
3,450 Posts
Wow, the worst part is that messed up tailgate is on a brand new truck, doesn't even have plates yet! If it was mine, and that happened the first time I loaded something, I'd drive it back to the stealership, throw the keys at the salesman and walk out the door... Oh, then I'd call Peter. :D

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
That trucks been well used. Look at the bed insert and the sides.

Speaking of Bait.............Anyone have a 350 4 bolt Cheve motor they want to get rid of. The 307 got thrown in the pond where all good anchors should go.

J

·
LetsTalkSnow.com - Travel & Bar Consultant
2,029 Posts
Not to mention a certain guy in Mich. is gonna sell those
troublesome, oil hungry Fords and get a couple of these:

Those fellas that cobble these rigs together (truckscanada) must get awful
tiredof swapping the pickup bed and tow rig back and forth off the same
truck!

·
Banned
3,450 Posts
What good is a "truck" that cant plow? :beatsme

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Thats why toyota says no plows !
Wonder what toyota would say about the truck wizard and I saw at the Mpls Auto show last January with an ultramount on it. I don't think the mounting receivers were even 3" off the ground with the plow DOWN... :huh

1 - 20 of 40 Posts