Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Just made it over today and I am so glad to see all those familiar names. I was really bummed out that I never got to say "thanks" to so many of you that have helped me both directly and indirectly. I was not looking forward to another season without your support.

Thanks for the invite Chris!

Steve

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
welcome to new site:shades

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to have you here! Like Chris said, no need to say thanks, just let us know how you can one day return the favor! :D :D Just kidding with you! Its nice to see so many of the guys come here from "there". I love it. Mike :)

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Im still floating around the other site, I was sending a few people over here, but te PMs got shut down, so I never recived a few of the addresses of some of the guys i was talking with:confused: Mysterious, huh?

·
Registered
866 Posts
Gee John- were you reading my mind? I literally just put up a post along those lines in the off topic area- a quote form Star Wars to be exact!!!! Kinda freaky to jump into this forum after posting it and see your post!!! Lol!!!

Bill

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.