Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I have a 2013 GMC sierra 2500HD with a 2018 Fisher XV2. I recently removed the push plates and wiring harness from the 2013 with the intentions of using both in a 2019 GMC. Everything was straight forward in the removal process. I am however a little confused about the head lights. On the 2013 the fisher harness had the quick connectors that allowed for all the bulb connectors to easily go together tying them into the harness. On the passenger side headlight there was a spliced blue wire out of the headlight harness that had been connected to the fisher wiring. Then on the drivers side two green wires that had been spliced out of the headlight harness into the fisher harness. I was curious if this would be a conflict on the 2019. Is the procedure still the same? Or did fisher produce a different method for this portion of the install? If so can I still use the majority of my harness and module and purchase the headlight portion separately? Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
237 Posts
On the 2015 and later, there is a single plug-in connector that feeds each headlight assembly that the harness connects to. You don't plug into each individual lamp anymore. Yes you can use everything you have except the headlight harness which is a 69818.

If you've got the dual halogen setup on the 2019, you'll need to add the 76272 soft start relay adapter also. If you have the single HID light, you won't require that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts