Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am reworking my website completely today, and would like to know if any of you would like a link to your website added to my "Links of Interest" page.

Reply with your link, and I'll take a look at it. If I approve, I'll add it to my site. (Can't be too careful you know LOL).

My site normally gets about 1,000 hits per month, which isn't alot, but more than some that I know. Hopefully my site traffic will double this month with the new look and design.

Either way, I'm offering you free advertising (so to speak), so let me know if you're interested.

David

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
It's not my business website, but seeing you are a chevy guy, you might appreciate it, along with some of the other galleries and features: www.mct.truckmoxie.com/badbowtie

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
How about a link to your site? I'll take a look at it. If I approve, I'll give you my link. (Can't be too careful you know LOL).

;) :p

I don't have a site, but if I did, that's what I would have replied with LOL. Can I see your site please??

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was waiting for that!

:D

No problem, take a look at my sig for the address, or click the www button.
My site is not specifically for business, but is just because I can, and want to. :)

Kind of a "personal/professional" website, nothing spectacular.

Updating site throughout the day today, should be finished by 1/21/2004.

David

(suggestions more than welcome!!!)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
snowplowjay said:
Thanks buddy I am going to be adding a spot on the site for links to anything snow plow related (contractor, parts dealer, etc) so if you make up a logo or something I could add it to my site :)

[email protected]

Jay
Once I have my site completed, I'll create a small banner/logo that you can place on your site.
My site will supply a ton of links for "Snow & Ice Management". :D
Well, maybe a half-ton LOL

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I added thhe above links also, except for the XtremeGraphix one, as it's not complete. I'll add it once the site is ready.

Also, I'm still trying to decide on how to present the links. Either have one page dedicated to links, or several pages, each with a "category", like Snow & Ice Management, Landscaping, etc...

If anyone has banners, feel free to email them to me, or post them here. I'll add some to the bottom of my pages.

Sites about 60% done, I just have to add more links, and photo's, and figure out how to list those links.

David

1 - 20 of 22 Posts