Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was delivered to day, I got 2 clear bulbs, 2 amber bulbs, and the pre wired lite switch($30), I also ordered the TT mirrors, with heat and signal/marker lights, Im going to try and install them this weekend, and I'll get some picts.:D

·
Registered
979 Posts
I have installed two of these packs, one on my previous Toyota and another on my father's previous S-10. Both works very well and never gave us a problem. Very bright output too. :cool: You will like them. :D

·
Registered
979 Posts
I have bought several strobe stuff from this website. Nice people, great pricing!

http://www.strobesupply.com/

If you could hurry, they are having a nice sale on everything. I believe 20% off everything.

Just checked the site and here is what I found:

WEEK #1
NOVEMBER 24 - NOVEMBER 30
20% OFF SITEWIDE

WEEK #2 & 3
DECEMBER 1 - DECEMBER 14
15% OFF SITEWIDE

WEEK #4+
DECEMBER 14 - CHRISTMAS DAY
10% OFF SITEWIDE

·
Registered
445 Posts
let us know how it works out...a few pics would be great :grinz

·
Registered
80 Posts
Nice strobe set! Lets see some pics when your done!!
Later,

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a quick question on the install, I was going to mount it to the floor under the rear seat, I was going to use rivets and mount it on top of the rug would that be ok.:confused:
thanks

·
Registered
979 Posts
Ouch, I would not use rivets for securing the power supply to the floor. What if the power supply went bad or you need to swap it out to another truck? That would be PITA. Instead use some sheet metal screws.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Stephen, I thought rivets would be better, the wouldn't come loose, and if I had to take them out I could drill 'em. What about mounting on top of the carpet?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts