Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Locke De-icing Solutions will be able to provide A variety of de-icing materials for your winter needs. Here is a list of the products we will be carrying:

Bulk rock salt
Bulk magic salt

Bagged:
magic salt
morton safe t salt
morton action melt

Liquid:
magic -o

we are currently constructing a 6500 sq ft facility to store our bulk rock salt and magic salt wich is in addition to our existing facility.
For your convenience we will be loading out salt whenever there is a need in addition to our regular business hours. We also have tri-axle dump trucks that can deliver to you.
If you have any questions or would like a quote please call or email me
317-443-3527 or [email protected]

Locke de-icing solutions
Bargersville Indiana
Dave Locke

·
LetsTalkSnow.com - SPONSOR
2,184 Posts
I find it truely amazing that people come to this site and make 2 posts and both of them are to hawk their products with no other input to the site and do not even care to contribute to the site as sponsors.

He is not the first one and surely won't be the last. Come on Guy's.... Pony Up :cash

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
your right john I have not been active in other posts. I will try to start giving some helpfull info on some other topics. It sure is nice to see there is a supportive network of magic distributors out here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bagged material

Just want to let everyone know that we will no longer be carrying any morton products.

·
LetsTalkSnow.com - SPONSOR
2,184 Posts
Yeah, Tim Brennan, Darren Rafferty , Myself and now you are here and I am not sure but there may be a few others lurking around. Welcome Aboard. Everyone here is pretty decent once you get to know them. Don't take any wooden nickels. :D:wink

1 - 5 of 5 Posts