Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a drop yard, that we just sold to another company. In that yard, NFI spots empty beer bottle loads from Jersey and spots Poland Springs water, that is brought to Somerset four times a day.. Anyway, one of the drivers that I see almost each day said he left the water whse there in Somerset and followed along side a new looking green colored Ford 350 with a Blizzard plow. The guy who bought our drop yard has applied to Blizzard to be another dealer/installer. Of course the driver knows this. He was commenting on his first ever seen Blizzard hooked up and going wherever. That green Ford anyone on here?

·
Registered
660 Posts
WOW!!!

I read that 3 times, and T H I N K that I may be starting to understand what the heck your talking about.......

An NFL player from the Jets spots a Poland Spring water advertisement 4 times a day in Somerset. He dropped a yard on his last game. Then a Guy that works for Poland Spring Water quit and follows a Green Ford F-350 with a Blizzard plow wherever he goes.

Your then asking if this guy in the Green Ford with the Blizzard is really (in real life) someone on here? :confused:

Right! :huh

But, .....Whats that have to do with the NFL, Football, Spring Water and New Jersey?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Lamar said:
We had a drop yard, that we just sold to another company. In that yard, NFI spots empty beer bottle loads from Jersey and spots Poland Springs water, that is brought to Somerset four times a day.. Anyway, one of the drivers that I see almost each day said he left the water whse there in Somerset and followed along side a new looking green colored Ford 350 with a Blizzard plow. The guy who bought our drop yard has applied to Blizzard to be another dealer/installer. Of course the driver knows this. He was commenting on his first ever seen Blizzard hooked up and going wherever. That green Ford anyone on here?
Are you eating yellow snow?:confused:

·
Registered
243 Posts
TLS said:
WOW!!!

I read that 3 times, and T H I N K that I may be starting to understand what the heck your talking about.......

An NFL player from the Jets spots a Poland Spring water advertisement 4 times a day in Somerset. He dropped a yard on his last game. Then a Guy that works for Poland Spring Water quit and follows a Green Ford F-350 with a Blizzard plow wherever he goes.

Your then asking if this guy in the Green Ford with the Blizzard is really (in real life) someone on here? :confused:

Right! :huh

But, .....Whats that have to do with the NFL, Football, Spring Water and New Jersey?
AH COME ON NOW

This fellow may of been out plowing allnight with the windows closed and a leaking exchaust pipe.I also cant wait for the translation

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Obviously someone can't read, there is no NFL, I wrote NFI, or Nat'l Freight Inc, who happens to haul empty beer glass from NJ to New Hampshire, where it is broken/ground up and returns to Somerset NJ bringing Poland springs water. He happen to follow a truck with a Blizzard plow. Was just asking, but being this was too much of a troubling post, i won't bother any more.

·
Site Founder
5,721 Posts
Hey Lamar, lighten up, the guys were just ribbing you a little. :)

Somerset is BRL's haunt. I'm sure he knows who runs Blizzards in the area. Maybe he knows who it is.

~Chuck

·
Registered
660 Posts
Lamar said:
but being this was too much of a troubling post, i won't bother any more.
NO, just THINK about what your going to post before your fingers touch the keys.

We don't know all that other stuff about recycling and Poland Springs, and its not relevent.

You should have just posted: If anyone here is a member from Somerset NJ has a Blizzard Plow on a Green F-350.

But why YOU want to know who someone else SEE's on the road is beyond me.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
243 Posts
but being this was too much of a troubling post, i won't bother any more

Sorry I dont like to be made fun of eather.No offence meant

·
Registered
660 Posts
ih82plow said:

Sorry I dont like to be made fun of eather.No offence meant
I wasn't making fun of him. Just giving him a reality check. I'm certainly NOT the only one that was baffled by the original story.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Tommy! You got snow today! You should be in a happier mood than this ;)

Well I'm just finishing up dinner. Been going since 2:30 AM after lying down at 1:00 AM, and surprisingly, I skimmed that & actually understood it! I have only ever seen one live Blizzard around here, and I believe that truck is a green F350. Didn't think they were doing work in Somerset, but it is possible. Saw him at the salt supplier the day of his first run with it last year. It didn't work when they hooked it up for their first storm. The dealer really did them right. As soon as they got there at 2:00 AM they threw a new pump on ASAP, and did the troubleshoot later. KLM Lawn from here bought his Blizzard at the same dealer too. He said he loved the plow. That truck also has a Trynex V box, that he said he liked also. As a matter of fact, now that I think of it, I passed their place this evening in the next town over, but none of the trucks were there.

·
Registered
392 Posts
OK, after reading the post 3 times I finally understood. Just a little too much info that everybody couldn't understand. I can't help you because I live in De. Can I tell you honestly what I thought when I first read it: you sold a 1 yard drop in spreader to someone and a trucker or local police (NFI)saw a beer bottle and a water bottle in it and left a water hose in somerset and wanted to know who has a green ford with a blizzard set up: I'm sorry I didn't understand either.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Guys, I will not make fun of anyone or cause problems, but the truth is, I myself read it a few times and did not understand any of it. I was thinking to myself, I have no idea what this guy is trying to say, but Im not gonna post that. I figured Id wait to see if anyone else could make heads or tails of it. Lamar, Im not making fun at all, no one is, but in the internet world, its hard to understand what people are saying sometimes, if they dont word it properly or use proper punctuation. I re-read my replies everytime to see if it makes sense to me, so I know someone else will see what I mean as well. Stick around, we need someone to pick on. ;) Just kidding. Mike :D

·
Registered
610 Posts
he was speaking PLOW- BONICS
sort of like a modified E-BONICS

actually he probaly has the same problem
i have i hate typing

john

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Don't understand why some teared into Lamar, when there are plenty of other posts on here that are as, or, more difficult to figure out that don't get such a response :beatsme . I'm thinking it might have been Somerset-Bonics since I figured it out first try??

Cardoctor,
How about throwing in a capital letter here & there? Its the button half way down the first row of stuff on the left side of the key board. And a period here & there would also be nice. The word is spelled "probably". Now, what the heck did YOU post?
:p

Just wanted Lamar to see it's nothing personal, everybody is fair game for a little ribbing here (well , except me ;) )

Back to the topic, I saw my second live Blizzard today. Looked like an F450 or 550 mason dump. It was going down the road so I didn't get to harass him about it asking how he likes it etc. LOL.

·
Registered
610 Posts
im having a flash back of 5th grade all over again .

john:argue

1 - 17 of 17 Posts