·
Registered
485 Posts
Nice pics! Got any snow actions shots?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I don't think it's necessary to put two V's together to do this. I could understand why two trucks with straight blades would run side by side to clean up a windrow in large lot. But since the V's can do this, two or three passes would have been faster than trying to run two trucks at the same speed and not collide into one another in the process. But it was fun.

Attachments

·
Registered
333 Posts
Lawn Lad said:
Here is a shot from the 26th. We put two 2500 HD's with Boss 9'2" V's next to each other to create one large V plow. Ran down the center of the lot.

i love doing that.i use one straight blade and one western 9.6 V
in the bigger 2 lots i have you gotta clear it that way.

great fleet wish if i had that many trucks im down to 2 and in a few weeks im going to be down to one for a little bit lol

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
Lawn Lad said:
Here I am in one of the new purchases this year.... Ford 7000 with frame mounted salter.

Is that one of BRUNO's old trucks?????

NICE FLEET I like the box truck setup for sidewalks.

Jay

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yup... one of Bruno's trucks. I picked it up in early October. I also picked up a skid steer from him (not pictured). First year running bulk, so it's a nice set up compared to running bagged product.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yup... one of Bruno's trucks. I picked it up in early October. I also picked up a skid steer from him (not pictured). First year running bulk, so it's a nice set up compared to running bagged product.

We went from this salt truck....

Attachments

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
And here is the back of the 2000 GMC with the Smith electric spreader. I like this unit. We had a fabricator install the rubber skirting along the sides and he made a trundall (spelling?) latch for the rear of the spreader so we didn't have to use the ratchet binder straps in the back. He also remounted the tail lights. We will repaint the bed in the spring after this winter.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 50 Posts