Snowplow Forums banner

Sold the GMC6500 for......

4K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  johnnyroyale 
#1 ·
A 2000 Peterbilt 330 Hooklift. Found her on Ebay in early spring. She needed some love for sure. But I got her cleaned up Fixed the major stuff and of course painted my scheme on her. Cosmetically she is pretty much done just needs a bigger fuel tank and a back rack of some type. There are some drips and minor leaks that will get taken care of this winter hopefully but she runs great and is pretty solid.

Land vehicle Vehicle Truck Transport Car

Land vehicle Vehicle Truck Commercial vehicle Transport

Land vehicle Vehicle Commercial vehicle Transport Car

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks, Already have, it saves me a ton of time. Just being able to move 2 machines at once is awesome and convenient.

#6 ·
Tons of options. A truck like this would be awesome for you. Worth the extra $$ up front. or in my case I sold the GMC for what I am into this one for :D:cool:

#10 ·
Sold it. I really don't need one. It took up GVWR weight

I've seen the rig around the area and been waiting for this thread very nice truck! Looks like the perfect rig for your company, good luck with it.
I am at your place often. Stop me next time I would love to chat.

Looks great Matt, let me know when you want to sell it. lol
Thanks, This one isn't going anywhere for a long time. I really like the older trucks. I am going to slowly go through it. Cheaper taxes and Ins, and easier to work on in the long run.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.