Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
85 ton of salt ready and waitin to be spread. if it comes like they say we should be heading out around 3 am. and should hopefully finish around 8

·
Registered
218 Posts
Yeah, I have my fingers crossed still. Hoping this storm heads south a little. I don't think were getting anything more than a dusting. We'll see. :cool:

·
Registered
217 Posts
It's going to be a clipper type storm, not to much moisture.
We'll see if there is even 4"

But we need some money for the WINGS !

Also Gary Gray mentioned something about Thurs and next Sat.

Bob

·
Registered
609 Posts
the locals are saying for something to move through the great lakes region wed morning-afternoon and head off by evening, saying 1-4" depending on the location I would expect it into NY by thursday morning

·
Registered
392 Posts
hey landman, I have family in Rahway. Live off of Inman Ave. More family in Clark. Just neat to see someone from there. Saying snow for us wed night into thurs. No totals yet.

·
Registered
85 Posts
We had 8 inches here in Iowa lat weekend!:D

·
Registered
333 Posts
i would be happy with one solid inch from new haven over to branford up to north haven.then i could atleast plow my commercials on my own without help

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hey plower, our shop is in that area(Rahway), and I live in Clark that's too funny, Hey how's this I lived in Salisbury MD for 2 years in the early 90's and I still have family in Laurel DE. I'm originally from this area but when I used to come back and forth I used to go through your town I know it well it was the town where the cops used to sit on Rt13 waiting for you to come into town with the radar gun.

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
Plows are hitched, blowers and Stihl Power Broom gassed and shovels are leaning on the garage wall still sleeping from their long respite.

Jay

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Started here around 11:30 PM. And in a nice twist of fate for once, the roads & walks are now well covered, but not the grass areas. Nice!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
BRL said:
Started here around 11:30 PM. And in a nice twist of fate for once, the roads & walks are now well covered, but not the grass areas. Nice!!

same here.its great when the streets and walks are covered first lol:D

·
Registered
224 Posts
1" total here. yippie......

·
Registered
392 Posts
LAndman, yea the cops are bad in my town. jerks really, still waiting on snowfall est. No one is giving any yet. Good thing is its supposed to be windy, drifting and more plowing.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Snowing here now at 8:30. Hoping for more than 1" for which I don't even go out.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts