Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys im new to the site and merry Christmas to all. I purchase a snoway plow when I tried it when I plug it in the pump cuts in and wont stop till I unplug it. would it be a bad solenoid

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does the plow try to raise up when the pump kicks in? Does it try to angle, do anything? What series is this plow? Does it have the kickstand and outside switch?
hi I don't have the plow on the pickup yet I think it was trying to go down. I try it the other day again when I plug it in if I try L and R angle and u and d it works put it stays going, I unplug the rocker switch and it still runs. Not sure what series it is.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same issue with the western suburbanite

hi guys i don't have the snoway plow but I'm having the same problem with my western suburbanite. first time hooking this plow up to my truck as i bought it used and its stuck turning right when given power. disconnecting the solenoids didn't do anything and having the controller unplugged didn't either. The controller is not functioning anything. What could this be?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi guys i don't have the snoway plow but I'm having the same problem with my western suburbanite. first time hooking this plow up to my truck as i bought it used and its stuck turning right when given power. disconnecting the solenoids didn't do anything and having the controller unplugged didn't either. The controller is not functioning anything. What could this be?
it be nice to find out what is going no with our plows

1 - 8 of 8 Posts