Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having trouble with my snoway with down pressure. I think it is a 2004 model. Has a white control. It worked fine until the pump/motor went out. Dealer replace that and a new solenoid. Worked for one snow on 6 driveways then quit. The solenoid just clicks.

I replaced the solenoid and it worked for 4 driveways then started working really slow. Now it just quit. Solenoid just clicks.

I am afraid to just try a new solenoid for $30 for fear that it will just do the same thing.

Any ideas?

Bob

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Having trouble with my snoway with down pressure. I think it is a 2004 model. Has a white control. It worked fine until the pump/motor went out. Dealer replace that and a new solenoid. Worked for one snow on 6 driveways then quit. The solenoid just clicks.

I replaced the solenoid and it worked for 4 driveways then started working really slow. Now it just quit. Solenoid just clicks.

I am afraid to just try a new solenoid for $30 for fear that it will just do the same thing.

Any ideas?

Bob
I think you need to get the dealer to look at. It must getting way too much amperage.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts