Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Snowed last night, only stuck on my truck, not on the ground though. More to come later today they say (some say yes, some say no).

Oh, and it started raining a few minutes ago (again).
So much for the snow I guess!

·
Registered
445 Posts
The snow is suppose to be on the back end of the rain...we will see...lol:D

·
Registered
866 Posts
They are calling for rain this evening, followed by some lake effect squalls off of the end of the lake thanks to the cold air coming in from Canada- we'll see if it reached my area. I'm hoping, but not holding my breath!!

BTW Joe- Get you r pool closed yet?;) LOL!

Bill

·
Registered
445 Posts
I will be closing the pool today, hopefully before the rain hits here.If you need a break from the computer you can give me a hand ...lol:rolling

·
Registered
866 Posts
I'd offer to help with the pool, but I'm getting ready to head out to work on a deck- if you get done with the pool and want to help out, let me know!! LOL!

If not, enjoy your day, and STAY OUT OF TROUBLE!!!! LOL!

Bill

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Rain and 60* here for some reason i dont see snow happening today...

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's been snowing (very lightly) on and off today....it's more or less just blowing around.
Maybe if I buy that snow-in-a-can spray stuff, and spray my windows with it, will give old man winter a hint that we're ready now!!!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
WooHoo we got snow no if it'll just drop enough to be able to drop my blade and make a little :cash

·
Registered
866 Posts
Just looked at the doppler radar(local)- we have rain coming in right now, but I looked at the dopler from weather.com- WE'VE GOT SNOW COMING!!! Should be here arounr midnight or so!!!

YEEEEEEHAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

I'm driving the ambulance tonight, but my two commercial accounts are just up the road, so I'll just take a portable with me and have some fun!!!!!!!

I'm crossing my fingers!!!

Bill
SPC Addict

·
Registered
866 Posts
Update

Well- we got snow, and rain, and a little sleet, and what the heck- throw in a little thunder and lightning!! What a night! So far nothing to go out and do anyting with, but I'm still hoping- we're supposed to have a wind off of the lake tonight out of Canada, so hopefully we will get some more snow!

Bill
SPC Addict

·
Registered
158 Posts
:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Just finished my prayers to the Snow Gods. We have an inch on the pavment now and still comming down lightly, guess i'll have to set my alarm and see.

Scott:burnout

·
Registered
866 Posts
Hope ou have better luck than we do! It looks like we might not get to go out and play! DARN!!! Oh well- the winter is just beginning- still plenty of time to go yet!!

Bill
SPC Addict

·
Registered
445 Posts
We got an inch tonight, but it has stop snowing for now. I don't think we will be getting anymore but I set the alarm and talk a look.

·
Registered
445 Posts
well what do you know another type-o :headwall Well I'm sorry I meant take a look...Leave it to Bill to catch my mistake...lol:D

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
well once again not enough to plow mabye we'll get lucky later this week...

·
Registered
866 Posts
Just looked at the radar ( went to a friends to use the hot tub!! When we left temp had dropped!) And it's coming!!! It's out near Buffalo right now, but it will be here by morning!!!!

Let it snow!!!!

Bill

1 - 20 of 34 Posts