·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do u take off the spinner on a mini-pro 575

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Gonna do mine on Wed probably. I'll let you know after I figure it out ;)

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Bill-

Did you say that you were replacing it with a Urethane spinner? Or do they already have poly spinners on the 575's?

·
Registered
89 Posts
You need to unbolt and remove the hopper, then the auger has a small allen head set screw on the side then you have to pull that off the shaft, the spinner has a bolt in the side to remove from the shaft. Then you will have to open up the bottom plate and remove the four bolts that hold the motor assy. to lower it for clearance to pull the shaft down for the spinner to clear the frame.
You will more then likely need a torch to heat the auger and spinner to get loose from the shaft. Just got done putting mine back together last nite.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Fordhipo,
I don't know whether to thank you for providing that help or yell at you for spoiling the fun of figuring it out on the fly LOL. ;) Thanks.

Bowtie,
I'm trading the steel for urethane to try it out. I had gotten it late last season & forgot about it til I just found the box, and started doing salt runs again LOL.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just for the info. We have 2 of the 575s. One has a factory Urthane spinner. Can't tell any real difference.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Highpoint,
Is there at least a difference in salt crud building up on the spinner veins? that was at least waht I was hoping to alleviate. At the worst, I won't have to scrape the rust off of them any more.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts