Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you have any experience with Snow Dogg plows? Are they reliable? How is hooking them up? How are they for hydraulic speeds? Is the lighting situation ok?

·
Registered
100 Posts
i have one,,reliabilty has been good so far, hooking it up isnt all thata easy hydralic speed is pretty good sand the lighting is good minus the reflection off the back of the plow but ya get used to it...overall i think its pretty good and im pretty rough on it

·
Registered
3 Posts
EXRV - check out the threads,there's ALOT on these plows - it looks like the MD75 had some issues last year - however from what I read they were resolved. - also appears scott morman (engineer who designed this thing) is on both this site & another site ALOT- last year I asked him a few questions & he responded quickly - even called me to answer a ? too... they sure seem to have their stuff togeter...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought a 98 Chevy step side with a 7.5 snow dogg on it and I am trying to figure out what model plow it is, any ideas. It is for my driveway only, I wanted the truck for a rebuild and the plow was a bonus.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I will add that I am going from a 2016 Chevy 3500 with a 8ft HDX on it to this 1500 which must be a homeowner plow on it.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
I just bought a 98 Chevy step side with a 7.5 snow dogg on it and I am trying to figure out what model plow it is, any ideas. It is for my driveway only, I wanted the truck for a rebuild and the plow was a bonus.
MD 75

1 - 6 of 6 Posts