Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an idea about improving the wireless signal for a Sno-Way Pro controller? I bought this new several years ago and it always has given me trouble, “lost signal, no receiver”. I don’t plow a whole lot, but it is quite annoying when you lose the signal in the middle of the street. I’ve experimented some, I just think the blue tooth signal doesn’t work all that well or gets interference from other wireless signals. I’ve cleaned and tested the physical connections with a Power Probe. I know there is a newer version of the controller, but I hesitate spending $400+ for something that may have similar issues. Any suggestions for improving the signal are greatly appreciated. It’s not an issue with the transmitter battery, I keep it charging when in use as well, as the unused time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm in the same boat here. I have 7 lots of my own I take care of and on one of the lots I can only get signal in about 40% of the lot. I hate to spend almost a grand to have a wired controller installed if there is a remedy or improvement out there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I reached out to the Sno-Way Regional Rep and he sent me a link for trouble shooting. He added that may times no receiver is an indication of low battery voltage at the plow connections. I’m 99% sure that the lost signal is interference.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts