Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all ,
Just joined. I'm currently looking at a used (08?) Sno-way 22 7'6" (s/n 22D01495) setup. Its complete and seller states it is working.. looks good. My question is has anyone had issues with controller and module failing? Is it common? I ask because from what ive learned the production for this plow controller and module has stopped and they do make a conversion kit for about 600.00.
Sellars asking 500.00 for plow. Is it worth taking a chance it keeps working?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey all ,
Just joined. I'm currently looking at a used (08?) Sno-way 22 7'6" (s/n 22D01495) setup. Its complete and seller states it is working.. looks good. My question is has anyone had issues with controller and module failing? Is it common? I ask because from what ive learned the production for this plow controller and module has stopped and they do make a conversion kit for about 600.00.
Sellars asking 500.00 for plow. Is it worth taking a chance it keeps working?
i bought a Snoway 26 7'6 in 07 had to replace the wireless controller in 2015 was just over $600 from Basher & Son. i would do it over again this is the 2nd truck i've put this plow on and still works good. it no doubt will out last this truck too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Complete as in all the pieces for your truck? If so, go for it.
Yes , 100% complete and works. Actually got it for $400 cause guy was moving and wanted it gone. For what I'm doing with it(putting it on a tractor) not sure yet if I'm gonna use the controller, module, hydraulics.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Yes , 100% complete and works. Actually got it for $400 cause guy was moving and wanted it gone. For what I'm doing with it(putting it on a tractor) not sure yet if I'm gonna use the controller, module, hydraulics.
Hell, you can probably piecemeal sell those components for more than what you paid

1 - 5 of 5 Posts