Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2020 Silverado 1500 4x4. I will use this new plow in emergencies only for medical reasons. I do not want a home plow. I realize this in not a true plow truck. We have 200 feet of straight driveway and some mornings wake up to 2-4 foot wind driven drifts. My wife or I need to be able to get those 200 ft plowed with one path to get to our town road . Can anyone suggest a hydraulic plow that would do the job. We have 4x4 tractor and blower but would not have time to use it. All other times the plow would be in a resting down position in a garage during 5 winter months. The truck is used for farmwork otherwise. Than kyou for any suggestions. Tee

·
Registered
350 Posts
Is it a two or four door, and what is the front axle rating, I like Westerns, but what are your closest dealers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it a two or four door, and what is the front axle rating, I like Westerns, but what are your closest dealers.
Thanks. It is extended cab with 2 small rear doors, not a crew. We have Western , Boss. Not really helpful. I only know that all front suspension is regular classification with no special snow plow features.

·
Registered
191 Posts
By looking online nonone is "selling" you anything. You will be able to find out which manufacturer has a plow for your truck, then you can start looking for 1 in your area.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts