Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Site Founder
5,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for posting the pics Bill. That pic of you doing the sidewalk always amazed me. I know it is not such a big deal, but I bet not many think of that use for the wing. It is just one of those "now why didn't I think of that" things....

~Chuck

·
Registered
719 Posts
This is a front picture of the one above benching off some banks on a driveway after a heavy, 16" snowfall, notice 1 the truck is straight, the amount of snow it's pushing, and it's moving these banks over about 4'!, and I don't have a summer picture of the drive, but there's a deep ditch under the snow, try that with just a blade on front:nope

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi:

People send us pictures of their trucks with Sidewing. I'll just post a couple, so you can see different trucks with Sidewing on.

Here is a GMC working in a Sears parking lot, windrowing for 2 Cat loaders:

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sorry, the other pictures I have are on film, haven't scanned them yet. So, here's one of our truck plowing a lot, way up north in Ontario, used by snowmobilers in the winter for their trailers.

Attachments

·
Registered
905 Posts
I love that first picture Bill has,that is wild!Is that a town road Bill?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Welcome sidewing. Beautiful pics I especially like the second shot, looks like great country.:)

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Nice picks!! How do the trucks handle with the wing on it. nsmilligan How does that Sand pro 1875 work out? I'm thinking about getting one next year.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Arc Burn

It's the road right beside my house, the grader operator is my brother who drives for the Ministry of Transportation, It's nice to have your brother as the Gov driver on your road:D Met him at the intersection of my road, as I was coming home from a 14 hr plow day, and told him when he came over the hill by my house to be careful, and I snapped the pic.;)

Bill

·
Registered
719 Posts
Snowjoker

The 1875 is great, it's spread a lot of salt ( magic) and wet sand, I really like the controls you can really fine tune the spread pattern. In order to spread sand you have to remove the baffle plate to get good spread patterns.

Bill

·
Registered
31 Posts
God I can't wait to get that Side-Wing!!!!

We just bought our second 1875. We also bought a VP8000. Both use the same control system. Can't wait to put them to work.:grinz

·
Registered
719 Posts
Here's a couple of more pics from last nite. I got the V in the scoop position pushing snow to the far end of the lot about a acre +, mini-mall with the sidewing down I start about aother 4' to the right each pass.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Nice snow storm ya got there... must be nice to get out and play...

·
Registered
445 Posts
Sidewing, welcome to the site, great pics BTW

·
Registered
866 Posts
Hmmmmmmm...... One ton truck, Blizzard Blade on the front- sidewing on the side- Ability to clear 14' of snow in a pass.....

Sounds like a winning combination to me!!

Great pics guys! Those are some neat setups you've got- can't wait to see more pics of them in action- might have to look at getting a few small roads in my area just so I can get one to play with!! LOL!

Welcome to the site Sidewing! Glad to have you aboard!

Bill

1 - 20 of 56 Posts