21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Sweet its always nice hearing bout ricers getting smoked :burnout

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Pete,I cant get it to play? Ill try it at home,could be this puter. I love burnouts:D

·
Registered
119 Posts
John DiMartino said:
Pete,I cant get it to play? Ill try it at home,could be this puter. I love burnouts:D
It *should* work, anyone else not able to see it?

·
Registered
119 Posts
You might also want to right-click "Save As" and watch inside Quicktime player so you can make it a little bigger.

I didn't know the camera was recording so small.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Peter,

Nice burnout!!:rockon2

Is that thing a diesel?

Now let's see one without so much braking so we can see the real power;) :burnout :grinz

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Hee Ha

Great burnout . YOu have line locs on that trucK ??

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
I got it to work fine at home. Nova,nice burnout!! .I see you had a hard time getting tire speed with the 6.5.I think you need to bomb it more:D . If I get the time,Ill get a nice clip before I replace the tires.I can hit over 80mph sitting still in about 5 seconds:D .The smoke is beyond belief I mean you cant see anything in just a few seconds:cool: .Now I gotta ask the Cooper dealer if its OK for me to burn them in his back lot in case they blow,LOL.With the amount of business I do with him,he'll probably let me stripe the entire lot:D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Dockboy said:
Peter,

Nice burnout!!:rockon2

Is that thing a diesel?

Now let's see one without so much braking so we can see the real power;) :burnout :grinz
Thanks guys.

It's a 6.5L turbo diesel in a 1/2 ton.

I was definately holding the brakes, unfortunately I don't have the power to spin those 265/75/16's without holding the truck back.

But hey... a burnout is a burnout, right?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
But hey... a burnout is a burnout, right?
YOU ARE DAMN RIGHT!!:burnout :zoom:D :grinz

By the way, those are 295 BFG's on mine;) :grinz

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey Nate,

That linky no worky.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts