Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
last one of the 02

Attachments

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Looking good. :) Nice truck and plow combo. I bet you cant wait to get out there this year. Got any other pictures of the other trucks in your signature? Mike :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mike i'll take the pics as i set them up.

the 98.5 had the plow installed but i had to remove the subframe to put back my custom bumper.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Nice looking set up...the Blizzard looks good on that truck:drinkup

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lights are in the shop i didn't feel like putting them on for the photo shoot!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Lookin Good:D

·
Registered
866 Posts
Even though I'm not much of a Dodge fan- I must say that your color combos are great! That Blizzard blade with your white lettering looks really sharp! Good luck with it this winter- hope it makes you lots of :cash

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
all i need is a white poly spreader to make all the colors work

·
Registered
866 Posts
Yeah- that would look sharp!

How'd you get that nasty dent just behind the door on the passenger side? I saw that in the first pic, and it's kinda an odd spot to get a dent, kinda curious as to what caused it.

Bill

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
DAMN... .i hoped nobody wad going to see that!:eek:

An EX-employee put it there along with many others when it was only a week old! turned it into a tree and cought everything from the door back to the wheel well! then also banged up the bumper. i drove around all year with it. everytime i would look at it, it would really piss me off. so by the time i decided to go ahead and fix b/c nobody ran into me durring the year (i was hoping sombody would hit me in that spot so i would have to pay to fix it) it was already October and i have decided to live with it till the spring and then repair it! in case the new driver runs into somthing else!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
866 Posts
I saw the rest of the damage down the side, but that dent really stands out. At least to someone with a cabinet makers eye! LOL!
Well, hopefully you might get "lightly tagged" this season and be able to avoid the repair bill. Just as long as it's just a bump by someone- no major damage to either vehicle or anyone driving! We see lots of simple "fender Bender" '"INCIDENTS'" ( there is no such thing as an accident- LOL!) where there is damage to the vehicle, but nobody gets hurt- white out conditions, lake effect squalls that come out of nowhere! I love this area!!!

Bill

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i'll take a trip up there and see what happens

1 - 20 of 28 Posts